Sunday, May 23, 2010

Senior Reflection #2

Senior year summer is the summer that I have been looking forward to the most. I cannot believe that my high school years are almost over and I will be looking back on this years wondering were they have gone. Summer this year consists of beach week, camping, fishing trips, and a big trip with my family. Beach week is probably one thing seniors wait for because its a week with all your high school friends with little or no supervision as dangerous as that sounds. I have yet to decide where we are going to camp but I am hoping a bunch of friend will want to go. Fishing trips with my dad and brothers happen every summer. My dad enjoys it the most because he love trout fishing. It reminds him of his younger years. Our big family trip is not planned quite yet but we looking into going to a place in Europe most likely.

No comments:

Post a Comment