Sunday, May 16, 2010

Senior Reflection #1

Senior year has been the best year by far during my high school career. At this time of the year more students are just waiting for the year to end. Seniors at this point have figured out what their doing whether its getting a job after the years over or going to college next year. Next year I will been attending James Madison University, were my oldest brother who is four years older than me just graduated. I have not decided on a major for college although like most people I am looking at the school of business at JMU. The business major at JMU appeals to me the most because it is a high rated school in the business department and has about a ninety percent chance that you get a job right after college. For now I am just enjoying senior year while I can and looking at different majors that I may be interested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment