Sunday, December 20, 2009

Question of the Week #4

My favorite holiday, like many others, is Christmas. I enjoy the weather mostly when it snows. Around this time my family and I will take a winter vacation out west to go skiing/snowboarding. On Christmas eve my moms side of the family will come over to eat then we go to a church service at about seven. After the service we eat desert and usually sit in the family room by the fire. After a while the younger group will go to the basement and the adults will stay in the family room. My grandma will stay the night to celebrate Christmas morning. Early on Christmas day we will go down stair and usually my parents are already awake. We will sit in the family room and exchange gifts with eachother. My dad always makes a scavenger hunt which is a big present for my brothers and I. At about lunch time we go to my other grandmas were we meet my dads side of the family. We have a big lunch and spend alot of time down stairs catching up. After lunch the family will exchange gifts and we will all eat desert. Christmas is a perfect holiday where the whole family will spend time with eachother.

1 comment:

  1. Christmas is going to nice, especiaally this year because we can have over two weeks of winter break. I wish my family had more traditions like Brad's but ever since my sister went to college and I'm out of the house a lot this time of year is nice to spend with your entire family.

    ReplyDelete