Sunday, October 11, 2009

Question of the week #3- Obama report card- Grade President Obama (A-F) on the major issues of his Presidency so far.

Health Care- I believe Obama deserves a C+ on his universal health care plan. I agree with his idea to make health care affordable to everyone. I am still waiting for congress to put his plan in action and hoping for the best. I am still skeptical on how he plans on making it affordable but hope it works.

Economic Downturn- Again, I will give Obama a C+ on dealing with the economic downturn. I believe the economy has gotten somewhat better but I believe there need to be more focus on the economy. I hope Obama keeps the stimulus plan in action and hoping it continues to revive our economy.

War on Terror- From the start of his presidency to now, I think Obama has done pretty well with the war on terror. I think his actions of moving the troops from Iraq to Afghanistan deserves a B. We are now concentrating on terrorism in the middle east rather than in Iraq. I think we are in the correct place now and hope to resolve the terrorism issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment